Saturday, 25 July 2015

Internship Secured at Northamptonshire Rights and Equality Council

I am pleased to confirm that two weeks ago on 13 July 2015 I began a three-month paid internship with Northamptonshire rights and Equality Council. This has relieved some of my stress over raising September's BPTC fees.

I have been really enjoying my new challenge over the past two weeks. It has been exciting working back in an environment where I am working with colleagues, after being self-employed for several years. I already feel that the depth of my knowledge of equality and human rights has significantly improved. I am currently in the process of developing new training courses to improve the financial stability of NREC's future. I have also attended meetings in the local council chambers, conferences and fairs.

I  will post a more in-depth blog on my experience in a few weeks when I have more time and more experiences to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment